The Rainforest Alliance is an international nonprofit organization that works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. Based in New York City, with offices throughout the United States and worldwide, the Rainforest Alliance works with people whose livelihoods depend on the land, helping them transform the way they grow food, harvest wood and host travelers.
The Cleaner will be responsible for cleaning the office facilities which include all the premises, furniture, the floors, restrooms, kitchen and equipment. S/he will provide support in refreshment preparation during meetings, and will be responsible for washing silverware, dishes and cups/glasses.
- Maintain cleanliness in the Rainforest Alliance office premises including: furniture, floors, restrooms, kitchen and equipment;
- Washing and ironing kitchen and bathroom washcloths;
- Prepare coffee and refreshments for meetings, as well as washing cups, dishes or silverware used;
- Deliver invoices, factures or documents to providers within the city limits; and
- Other duties assigned.
- 1 year experience as an office cleaner or similar;
- References from previous employer(s);
- Accomplished Primary education; and
- Adequate communication level.
Commensurate with experience.
Only candidates authorized to work in Ecuador will be considered.
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to Human Resources, Rainforest Alliance, Lima, Peru; email: email@example.com. If emailing, use the following format in the subject line: first name and last name, job title of position you are applying for.
The Rainforest Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.