Raising Awareness... Online
Online channels are an efficient and cost-effective way to communicate your sustainability success stories. Here are a few suggestions for how you can raise awareness online and leverage web-based channels:
- Use your website to tell your customers, employees and the public about how we’re working together. You can start small. A few sentences will do. Here's how to talk about our work.
- Check out these sample websites to see what others have done.
- Use social networks like Facebook and Twitter to build a community of followers and link them with the information on your website (as noted above).
- “Like” us on Facebook or “follow” us on Twitter to stay up to date on Rainforest Alliance news.
- Once you’re following us, post a note on our wall or feed about why you’re working with the Rainforest Alliance.
- Help your employees become sustainability champions by encouraging them to also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.