Frog on Campus › Sustainability Checklist
How Sustainable is Your School?
Use our checklist to find out...
- 100 percent of coffee and tea in dining halls and campus cafes are Rainforest Alliance Certified™.
- Tropical food products, like chocolate and bananas, are Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- Non-tropical food products are local and sustainably grown.
- Paper products purchased for school copiers, printers, dining facilities and custodial operations are 100 percent Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified.
- Forest Stewardship Certified wood materials are used in campus construction -- whether a new building is going up, or an old one is being renovated!
- Campus-sponsored spring break, alumni trips, study abroad travel and other school-related trips use Rainforest Alliance Verified™ hotels and services, like those found on SustainableTrip.org.
Ready to learn more and begin working toward a more sustainable campus? Contact us today.
Sourcing Administrators and Staff
Ready to make commitments to sustainable sourcing? Please use the Rainforest Alliance contact appropriate to your area: