The Rainforest Alliance is an international nonprofit organization that works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. Based in New York City, with offices throughout the United States and worldwide, the Rainforest Alliance works with people whose livelihoods depend on the land, helping them transform the way they grow food, harvest wood and host travelers.
The Certification Services Assistant will provide general administrative, as well as certification and verification support to the RA-Cert team in the region.
- Assist the regional staff with task management duties such as service agreement preparation and follow-up, administer and distribute invoices to clients, and assist in preparing communications to clients;
- Collect and invoice fees from clients in the region;
- Provide support on administrative activities;
- Provide certification administration services support for clients in the region;
- Act as point of contact for clients, for issues related to Salesforce and CONAFOR.
- Providing current information to auditors and clients of the region related to policies, standards, procedures, formats, etc., in a timely manner;
- Receive, process and file electronic forms and other information related to certification services;
- Provide customer service for the region, including, but is not limited to, provide general information of Rainforest Alliance services, guidance in documents related to certification processes;
- Monitor and maintain the status of the certificate client portfolio (activations, suspensions, terminations, changes in scope, updating customer data, etc.);
- Organize and prepare training materials and PowerPoint presentations for training courses, workshops, meetings and other events; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- University Degree or the equivalent in experience;
- 1- 2 years of administrative work experience;
- Oral and written proficiency in both Spanish and English highly preferred;
- Customer service oriented;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and internet browsing);
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Dependability and ability to be flexible in a changing and fast-growing environment; and
- Requires ability to work within a team structure as well as independently, be creative, take initiative, be attentive to detail and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Commensurate with experience.
We believe that all employees, regardless of location or title, should have access to benefits. We strive to provide programs that provide the following:
- Health/medical coverage for staff and family
- Retirement savings plans;
- Paid time off for holidays/vacations, illness, and personal needs;
- Assistance for adverse situations that might arise while on business travel; and
- Insurance for unfortunate circumstances.
Benefits vary, depending on location. Please talk to your recruiter during your interview about specific benefits for your location.
Only candidates authorized to work in Mexico will be considered.
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to Human Resources; E-mail: email@example.com. Please use the following format in the subject line: first name and last name, job title of position you are applying for.