Alliance for Global REDD+ Capacity
Thanks for your interest in the Alliance for Global REDD+ Capacity (AGRC). Through this Alliance, we seek to develop an open, collaborative network of global REDD+ practitioners who come together to support efforts to build capacity of various stakeholders to participate in, and engage with, REDD+ initiatives. For more information on the Alliance please see the AGRC Charter.
The AGRC is seeking organizations involved in REDD+ capacity building to join our community of practice. Should you wish to join, please download and complete either our “Core Membership Application” or “Consultative Membership Application” form. The application period will be open until June 10, 2012.
For guidance on your application, please do not hesitate to contact any of the following members:
- English: Mark Moroge (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Français: Estelle Fach (email@example.com)
- Español: Elena Florian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Português: Leonardo Hasenclever (email@example.com)
For general AGRC inquiries beyond the scope of your application please contact:
- Andrew Chek (firstname.lastname@example.org)