Secrets Capri Riviera Cancún
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancún is an adults-only oasis, ideally located between the southern tip of Cancun and Playa del Carmen and bordered by bright, white sand beaches and the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. The hotel is only 35 minutes from Cancun International Airport and 15 minutes from downtown Playa del Carmen.
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancún has a four-story building with 291 rooms and suites that offer the elegance and class of an Italian-style villa. Our rooms offer the best services, including a king-size bed or two queen-size beds, a private furnished terrace or balcony, full baths with Italian marble and a spa bathtub, minibar, wireless Internet access, electronic safe and more.
Making a Difference
We have adopted sustainability as a model to guide all our activities and services and continually improve the effectiveness of our management system. We are committed to ensuring the conservation and protection of our natural resources and historical and cultural heritage, and contribute to the economic and social development of our community.
Our best practices include:
- Beach and mangrove cleanups every two weeks with the participation of hotel employees and guests.
- The purchase of artisanal honey from the local market to support the Maya de Coba community.
- Solicitation of donations for Save the Children, and visits and donations to the local organization Desarrollo Integral de la Familia del Municipio de Solidaridad.
- Collaboration with ECOL SUR to dispose of all hazardous waste generated at the hotel, such as oil, batteries, paint and fuel, in a responsible way.
- Programs for reusing towels and sheets.
- Our staff is trained in the implementation of environmentally-friendly practices at least once a year.
- At least 75% of interior lights are energy-saving, including compact fluorescent lamps (CFL), LED lamps and T5/T8 fluorescent tubes.
- Collaboration with Fundación Aitana and the Children of the Salvation Army.
- Recycling and reusing paper and cardboard.