Did you know that employees are one of the most valuable ambassadors for sharing a company’s sustainability story? So it is really important to get your colleagues onboard and make sure they understand and embark on the sustainability journey you are all a part of. Follow the Frog is a great opportunity to inspire your team and educate staff about your company’s commitment to sustainability and work with the Rainforest Alliance.
Get your staff onboard
There are plenty of creative ways to to engage employees. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Revamp your company’s internal communication tools, such as your intranet, newsletters, or emails with our Follow The Frog Toolkit—or create your own. You can also take this as a chance to talk about your sustainability story across these platforms;
- Give your office space or store a makeover with Follow the Frog point of sale material. You could even go a step further and turn an area of your working space into an immersive educational display;
- Host a training event, a lunch & learn, or a webinar to tell staff what sustainability means to your company. Inspire them by showing the impact they help create in origin countries through your company’s work with the Rainforest Alliance.
- Encourage staff to organize and participate in Follow the Frog activities, such as a Rainforest Alliance themed quiz, or bring Follow the Frog to life with an educational treasure hunt.
- Encourage your employees to follow the Rainforest Alliance on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram—post photos, join conversations, share content, and stay connected all year-round.
However you chose to engage your employees, be sure to share your activity using the #FollowTheFrog hashtag! We’ll be ready to amplify your activity. Let us know your campaign plans so that we can engage and share your success across our social media channels.
We’d love to chat about your promotional ideas and needs. Contact us at email@example.com. For more ideas and inspiration, here is a summary of some of the activations and impacts of Follow the Frog 2020.