If you work with Rainforest Alliance, you can use our logo or seal on your products. Using our marks is a great way to let consumers know about your sustainability commitments.
Please get approval before using the Rainforest Alliance logo or seal on any of these types of materials:
- All public-facing materials that have the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal (on-pack or off-pack).
- All public-facing materials that have text about the Rainforest Alliance or use our logo.
- Any unique design or material featuring our logo or seal. This includes all translations of the material for different countries if any.
You can submit your Rainforest Alliance marks for approval through our Marketplace portal. Here’s how:
Steps to submit your artwork for approval
- Log on to Marketplace 2.0. Marketplace is our traceability and trademarks portal for companies selling Rainforest Alliance Certified™ agricultural crops.
- All Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms are automatically added to Marketplace. If you work for a certified farm and need your login details, please email us.
- If you don’t already have a Marketplace username, visit the Marketplace registration page and set up your account. You’ll get an email with your username and a link to establish your password.
- Once you are logged in, create a new brand* by clicking on “Organization Profile” in the left sidebar.
- Select “Brands,” then click “Add Brand.”
- Fill out the required information (marked with an asterisk) and click “Save.”
- Create an output product* by clicking on “Organization Profile” in the left sidebar. Select “Output Products,” then “Product.”
- Fill out the required information and click “Save.”
- Click on “Request” to access the Approval Request form OR click on “Trademarks & Labeling” in the left sidebar. Select “Approval Requests,” and then click the “Request” button.
- Fill out the required information, upload your artwork, and click “Send.”
- Rainforest Alliance staff will immediately receive your submission. We will respond within 2-5 business days. You’ll receive an email when your artwork has been reviewed or approved.
*You only need to create new brands once. You also only need to create new output products once for each new format.