All news may not be good news, but we’ve found that once reporters see for themselves the benefits of Rainforest Alliance certification and verification on the ground, they can be invaluable allies in your sustainability journey. Here are some ways we can help you raise awareness in the media:
- Leave a lasting-impression with readers, listeners and viewers. Let us help you arrange press trips to farms, forests, hotels and carbon projects that participate in Rainforest Alliance programs and are affiliated with your business. Face-to-face interactions with the people whose lives and livelihoods are directly affected by our work informs articles and broadcasts that have far more depth, color and impact than other accounts.
- If your company sells Rainforest Alliance Certified™ or Verified products or services, feel free to use the following press release templates. But please remember to contact us for final approval prior to release.
- Forest Management certification
- Chain-of-Custody certification (paper and print focus)
- Chain-of-Custody certification (wood and green building focus)
- Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee
- Rainforest Alliance Certified fruit
- Rainforest Alliance tourism businesses (en español)
- Rainforest Alliance Verified™ tourism businesses (en español)
- Tourism businesses with a formal sourcing agreement (en español)
- Maximize the effectiveness of your press outreach by using these distribution tips.
Please reach out to the following Rainforest Alliance media contacts to discuss any of the opportunities listed above.