Employees are your most valuable ambassadors for sharing your sustainability story, so it is important that they understand the commitment and journey you are all a part of. During the two-week Follow the Frog campaign, take the opportunity to inspire your team and educate staff about your company’s commitment to the Rainforest Alliance and sustainability.
Here are some ways to engage employees:
- Revamp your company’s internal communication tools, such as your intranet, newsletters, and/or emails with our downloadable graphics—or create your own. You can also use this as a chance to talk about your sustainability story across these platforms.
- Give your premises a makeover with Follow the Frog point of sale material. You could even go a step further and turn an area of your working space into an immersive educational display.
- Host a training event, a lunch and learn, or a webinar to inspire staff about the importance of your commitment and the impactful work in origin countries.
- Encourage staff to organize and participate in Follow the Frog activities, such as a Rainforest Alliance themed quiz, cake sale, or bring Follow the Frog to life with an educational treasure hunt.
- Encourage your employees to follow the Rainforest Alliance on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram—post photos, join conversations, share content, and stay connected all year-round.
- Share the links to our Follow the Frog web pages for the latest news and a live feed of other Follow the Frog activities from companies and organizations around the world:
However you chose to engage your employees, be sure to share your activity using the #FollowTheFrog hashtag! We’ll be ready to amplify your activity, so let us know your campaign plans so that we can engage and share your success across our social media channels.
We’d love to chat about your promotional ideas and needs. Contact Debbie Rutstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.