The Rainforest Alliance has dedicated contacts, or Field Liaisons, in select countries who, together with Accredited Certification Bodies, can provide information and training to certificate holders and stakeholders in their region on the Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture Standard. The Field Liaisons are:
- Gerardo Medina, based in Peru, supporting several countries in South America, email@example.com;
- Anthony Adom, based in Ghana, supporting West Africa, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Michael Orang’i Onchabo, based in Kenya, supporting East and Southern Africa, email@example.com;
- Carlos Penera, supporting Philippines, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Pham Vinh, supporting Vietnam, email@example.com;
- Angela Hu, supporting China, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Harki Sidhu, supporting India, email@example.com;
- Giri Kadurugamuwa, supporting Sri Lanka, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Intan Fardinatri, supporting Indonesia; email@example.com.
The Field Liaisons support the roll-out of the Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture Standard by giving training for trainers, by visiting and training farmers, and by providing diagnostic audits on a limited scale (trainers and farmers are expected to contribute to this initiative by providing transport, lodging and meals); The Field Liaisons can help provide interpretation of specific criteria in the Standard, and answer general questions. They can also host training through frequent webinars in their region.