The Rainforest Alliance is an international nonprofit organization working to build a future in which nature is protected and biodiversity flourishes, where farmers, workers, and communities prosper, and where sustainable land use and responsible business practices are the norm. We envision a world where people and nature thrive in harmony. In January 2018, the Rainforest Alliance merged with UTZ, a global program and label for sustainable farming.
The Key Innovation Accounts Leads are responsible for managing global key accounts that are core to advancing our mission impact in relevant agriculture and forestry sectors. They are responsible for developing account strategy in line with sector plans so as to facilitate advancement of these plans. They are also responsible for positioning Rainforest Alliance as a sustainability partner to these large corporates, so as to be able to leverage opportunities for advancing impact.
- Build account strategy and plans for global key accounts in the sectors department in order to maximize opportunity for growth and impact.
- Manage relationships with Tier One corporate partners
- Oversee implementation of account strategy and related initiatives throughout the markets team and wider organisation in order to deliver on commitments and further the opportunities for collaboration
- Regularly meeting with corporate partner contacts, from executive to specialist departments, in order to review progress against commitments, investigate opportunities for further collaboration and proactively address sector and supply chain risks.
- Collaborate with other Markets team departments to understand developments in the sectors, innovative tailored offerings and best practices across regions, in order to provide account partner with up to date opportunities and to position Rainforest Alliance as a key thought leader in the sustainability sector.
- Build a strong relationship with the relevant stakeholders in the corporate in order to be abreast of the client’s sustainability strategy and opportunities thereof.
- Oversee the range of initiatives Rainforest Alliance implements with the corporate in question
- Share account strategy and information with the account team representatives in Core Markets and Customer Experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Business Economics or related
- 8 years plus experience in corporates in supply chain or sustainability or equivalent experience in managing large volume key accounts in the sector in question
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Commensurate with experience.
Only applicants who are eligible to work in the Netherlands or United Kingdom will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send CV and maximum one-page Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the subject line: Global Strategy Lead, Key Innovation Accounts, Tea