The Senior Associate, Fundraising Operations, under the supervision of the Chief, External Relations, will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy and usability of the Fundraising department’s donor database, creating and implementing revenue tracking metrics, and overseeing gift processing and acknowledgements for Fundraising. The Senior Associate will also support the development and implementation of a new Customer Relations Management (CRM) system. He/she will serve as the direct supervisor for the Coordinator and Assistant, Fundraising Operations.
- Support roll-out of the new CRM systems and protocols that maximize efficiency across the Institutional Relations, Individual Philanthropy, Membership, and Special Events Divisions of the Rainforest Alliance’s Fundraising Department;
- Ensure data integrity by managing and improving processes to update records, correct synchronization conflicts and coordinate other regular tasks including import, moves-management activities and de-duplication;
- Serve as the point of contact with data service providers, including software providers, data processors and list brokers and identify new services to improve data availability for Development;
- Coordinate list preparation for Development and organization-wide and emails;
Revenue tracking and analysis:
- Produce regular updates on revenue progress to Fundraising Department Leadership, Finance and program managers, the Board of Directors Development Committee and donors, as needed;
- Implement systems and protocols for metrics and revenue tracking across RA Fundraising Department functions, such that quality data is collected on fundraising successes and challenges;
- Oversee donation processing, including third-party tools for payment processing;
- Together with the Coordinator, provide analysis of direct mail campaigns and recommendations to senior management;
Collaboration and management:
- Help all Fundraising teams to make best use of their data including by developing filtered reports, creating custom fields, generating mailing lists, performing data imports and analyzing data;
- Collaborate with Fundraising, Finance and Accounting Departments to assist in the budget, reconciliation and audit processes;
- Provide trainings and answer technical questions for Fundraising staff;
- Manage Membership’s budget, and approve all invoices associated with Membership program; and
- Serve as direct supervisor for the Coordinator and Administrative Assistant, Fundraising and Database Operations
Commensurate with experience.
Only candidates authorized to work in the United States will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.