The Senior Assurance Officer Re-Imagine Certification develops and implements innovations in RA’s certification processes related to the Certification Bodies’ auditing practices and potentially to other types of assurance interventions to increase the efficiency and value of the audits for both producers and companies. The aim is to contribute to the realization of the strategic goal to renew our certification approach in alignment with Rainforest Alliance’s (RA) vision and with the aim of maximizing RA’s impact and credibility.
Main purpose is to make the audit process more efficient and effective by targeting our interventions to certain topics, areas in the farm, or times of the year, based on risk analysis and other information sources. In this context, the Sr. officer contributes (in close collaboration with people from different teams) to the realisation of the following outputs (deliverables):
- Auditors have the tools and ICT to collect and report improvement indicator data (e-audit);
- Improved quality of audits;
- Auditors provide more constructive feedback to producers on performance;
- Improved support for data collection, verification and use based on more detailed risk maps for mandatory improvement topics: child labour, forced labour, income and deforestation.
The officer’s main duties will be on the development, testing and translation of innovations into practical proposals:
- Clarify what type of data CBs must collect as part of the new standard, and determine how to capture data on mandatory improvement criteria;
- Determine and develop the types of tooling that are needed to collect data, based on what CBs are using now;
- Determine the data management skills that CBs need to collect the data.
Commensurate with experience.
Only candidates authorized to work in the Netherlands will be considered.
Please send your application (max. 1 page motivation, max 2 page resume) no later than September 11th 2019 to email@example.com mentioning Senior Assurance Officer Re-Imagine Certification in the subject line. For questions about this position, please contact Marejke Lindner via +31 20 5308000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.