The Finance & Contracts Associate, will provide support with the budgeting, expense monitoring and contracts management for the projects, by generating reports, monitoring expenses and revenues, and managing contracts and other agreements, as well as responsible for providing financial support to the Latin America Finance Manager and other Project Managers.
She/he will be responsible for meeting performance measures and for complying with finance, contract and administrative requirements in accordance with Rainforest Alliance policies and procedures.
• Provide financial support to staff, including producing and distributing queries from financial tools and maintaining reference lists for project codes;
• Collect periodic financial reports originated in the financial systems and queries from financial tools, which serves to formulate analysis and projections;
• Maintain administrative and financial deadlines set by Rainforest Alliance and funders (i.e. reports, payments, and contracts);
• Maintain schedule of funder billing dates and prepare all necessary documentation and invoices;
• Prepare financial reports for donors such as expense reports, projections and accruals;
• Prepare internal financial reports such as budget to actual reports;
• Assist in the preparation of annual budgeting and planning process;
• Create project codes, assigned codes to staff, and communicate new codes to accounting;
• Support the monitoring of expenses and revenues according to approved budgets and donor requirements;
• Ensure compliance by staff with established expense approval procedures; and
• Review subgrantees financial reports.
• Prepare contracts, sub-awards, subcontracts, MOUs and assist in the preparation of cooperative agreements and grants according to donor requirements and Rainforest Alliance’s policies;
• Ensure that contractual agreements are issued using appropriate templates, in accordance with donor requirements when applicable and according to Rainforest Alliance policies;
• Update payments, contracts, invoices and subgrant logs, and maintain supporting documents files;
• Provide staff training when necessary in topics related to contracts management and facilitate contract orientation and training for newly hired staff;
• Support in the subgrant monitoring process;
• Maintain Salesforce database;
• Other duties as assigned.
Commensurate with experience.
Only candidates authorized to work in Guatemala will be considered. Deadline is July 31st.
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to Human Resources, Rainforest Alliance, 8 Avenida 15-62, zona 10, Ciudad Guatemala, Guatemala 01010. Fax: (502) 2300-6800; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If emailing, use the following format in the subject line: first name and last name, job title of position you are applying for