Catalonia Riviera Maya and Yucatan Beach hotel, located in the private Puerto Aventuras neighborhood, is on the marvelous coasts of the Mexican Caribbean. In the heart of the Riviera Maya, Puerto Aventuras is easily accessible by road, only 20 km from Playa del Carmen and 80 km south of the Cancun International Airport, in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
We have 524 rooms in the following categories:
- Garden View Rooms
- Privileged Superior Rooms: new furnishings and decor.
- Privileged Superior Ocean View Rooms: with ocean views and new furnishings and decor.
- Privileged Suites: with separate living room and terrace with a private plunge pool.
- Privileged Family Suites: rooms with maximum capacity of four adults and two children, with two queen-size beds, a sofa bed, separate living room and terrace, and private plunge pool.
- Privileged Honeymoon Rooms: with terrace and plunge pool.
Making a Difference:
|Number of Employees:||
|Percentage of local employees:||
At Catalonia Hotels & Resorts, we have a strong commitment to the environment and to the local communities at each of our destinations. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our employees, customers, and shareholders, which is why we develop social responsibility programs that guide the management and sustainability of our hotels.
We want to respond effectively and adequately to the demands of today’s world, and at the same time, ensure that the experiences of our clients are, in addition to unforgettable, enriching and beneficial for their lives and society as a whole.
Our best practices include:
- Housing sponsorship program.
- Support to purchase school supplies.
- Sponsorship of eye/vision health.
- Sponsorships to buy and maintain computers.
- Maternity kit for future parents.
- Motivational plan that includes recreational, sports, cultural, health and safety activities, as well as recognition of performance.
- Ecology Day.
- Recycling contest.
- Christmas tree made from recycled and reusable materials.
- Waste collection center.
- Sustainability event with the participation of guests, employees, suppliers, and tour operators.
- Energy saving program in guest and employee areas.
- "Eco-Cat" sustainable education program.
- Participation in THECODE.org to prevent the sexual exploitation of children in tourism.
- Financial support of a local school and classroom construction.
- Volunteer program with visits to Mayan communities, with donations of clothes, groceries, toys for Christmas, and school supplies.
- Participated in the "Make a Wish" Foundation. We also organize an annual raceto raise funds with the participation of guests, employees, suppliers, and tour operators.
- Agreements with universities for professional practicums and participation in conferences.