The Dominican Republic is rich in history and features many attractions in close proximity to the resort that are worth a day trip. We would be happy to arrange an outing to Saona Island, Altos de Chavón, Santo Domingo, Higuey or one of the many locales where you will be fascinated by the architecture and remarkable sights of this truly culturally-rich area.
A luxurious family vacation or romantic getaway at the beachfront Dreams Dominicus La Romana located in Bayahibe area, near to the Contubanamá Park, a protected natural area - an ideal location to explore the region, or to just enjoy some rest and relaxation in the Dominican Republic. Guests can lounge by one of the pristine swimming pools or retreat to the expansive Dreams Spa by Pevonia® with over 10,000 square feet of peaceful treatment spaces, gardens, and hydrotherapy areas. The top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away as well as the most popular excursion in the country – Saona Island. With a separate Family Suites section dedicated entirely to time with those who matter most, it will be a vacation to never forget for kids, teens and parents. The options are endless, with adventures, games, and social activities at the supervised Explorer’s Club and Core Zone. There’s something for everyone at Dreams Dominicus, and best of all, it is all included with Unlimited-Luxury®
Every room or suite at Dreams Dominicus La Romana is family-sized and filled with luxury amenities for your utmost comfort and convenience. Step onto your private balcony or terrace for stunning views of the turquoise Caribbean lush gardens. The resort boasts 488 spacious guest rooms and suites located throughout the main resort area and Family Suites section, featuring 17 buildings with 2-5 stories.
Making a Difference:
|Number of Employees:||
|Percentage of local employees:||
Dreams Dominicus La Romana has a high commitment to sustainable and responsible management, to make the world a better place to live. That is why we integrate with the community, guests and collaborators in the development of support programs for schools, cleaning our beaches, reforestation days, education programs for sustainability, as well as agreements to help the protection of our natural areas and cultural heritage. Our friendly staff works together to promote a socially responsible environment among our guests, collaborators and the community that surrounds us, respecting and promoting local cultures and traditions, in accordance with national legislation.
Some of the sustainable practices implemented are:
- Implementation of a special water and energy conservation plan.
- Program for a cleaning system for beaches and natural aquifers.
- We give preference to suppliers and products of sustainable origin.
- We measure our emissions and apply plans to reduce them.
- Tree planting and biodiversity protection in the areas where the resort and the environment operates.
- We participate in programs for the protection and reforestation of coral reefs in our area.
- Contributions to community schools for children aged 5 to 15 years.
- Removal of plastic straws from all our bars.
- Fundraising and support activities for people fighting diseases such as cancer.