Sustainability is a key pillar in our operations and we constantly strive to do our best with regards to environmental, socio-cultural and corporate responsibility. Because we are located in an area whose main attraction is the natural phenomenon of the Iguazu Falls, we understand the importance of environmental commitments. With that in mind, we:
- Measure and reduce the impact of our operations on the natural environment.
- Promote the rational and efficient use of natural resources.
- Reduce waste generation and ensure that waste treatment and disposal is environmentally appropriate.
- Promote the conservation of the Atlantic forest and its biodiversity.
Our social and cultural development include:
- Ensuring fair working conditions and guaranteeing the legality of our labor practices.
- Hiring local residents and buying from local suppliers.
- Promoting healthy and safe tourism, taking concrete measures to prevent sexual and/or commercial exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Supporting the community of Iguazu by listening to their needs and providing solutions.