Hotel Saint George is located in the center of Puerto Iguazu, just 11 miles (17 km) from Iguazu Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
All of our services, from our rooms to the pool area, were designed for your comfort and relaxation.
Rooms: 130 rooms designed to be comfortable, spacious, well-lit and equipped with all the amenities you need to enjoy an excellent stay with us. All guest rooms and enclosed areas are smoke-free.
Making a Difference:
|Number of employees||88|
|Percentage of local employees||100|
Sustainability is a key pillar in our operations and we constantly strive to do our best with regards to environmental, socio-cultural and corporate responsibility. Because we are located in an area whose main attraction is the natural phenomenon of the Iguazu Falls, we understand the importance of environmental commitments. With that in mind, we:
- Measure and reduce the impact of our operations on the natural environment.
- Promote the rational and efficient use of natural resources.
- Reduce waste generation and ensure that waste treatment and disposal is environmentally appropriate.
- Promote the conservation of the Atlantic forest and its biodiversity.
Our social and cultural development include:
- Ensuring fair working conditions and guaranteeing the legality of our labor practices.
- Hiring local residents and buying from local suppliers.
- Promoting healthy and safe tourism, taking concrete measures to prevent sexual and/or commercial exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Supporting the community of Iguazu by listening to their needs and providing solutions.