El Pueblito Iguazú hotel is located in one of the last reserves of Paraná forest. It is surrounded by wildlife and vegetation and its design, by architect Alejandro Bustillo, recreates the cultural landmarks of Puerto Iguazú such as the chapel, Iguazú National Park, the school, the customs office, and police station. Local craftsmen and artists have created this unique theme hotel. If you love nature, peace, and authenticity, this is your place!
26 rooms. All rooms have air conditioning, a minibar, an electric kettle, a seating area, flat-screen TV, a safe, and a private bathroom with bathtub, bathrobes, hairdryer, and complementary toiletries.
Room types are:
Master: for double, triple, and quadruple occupancy with garden views.
Pueblito: for double, triple, and quadruple occupancy, with furnished balconies overlooking the garden.
Bridal Suite and Presidential Suite: double occupancy rooms with views of the garden and the chapel. The bathroom has a jacuzzi. The balconies have seating and are they are separate from the other rooms, to offer a space for rest and complete relaxation.
Making a Difference:
|Number of Employees:||
|Percentage of local employees:||
At El Pueblito Iguazú hotel, we work hard to maintain an eco-sustainable hotel:
- We use renewable energy--we have solar panels and a pellet-fueled boiler with minimal environmental impact.
- We have a sustainable procurement policy: we acquire biodegradable and/or environmentally-friendly products and have partnerships with suppliers that share our visions and policies.
- We manage our wastes responsibly and strive to reduce them every day.
- We use water and energy efficiently and invite our guests to do the same.
- We have a strong commitment to local development and the conservation of local historical and cultural heritage.
- We promote the prevention and eradication of social prejudice and the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- We respect and protect human and labor rights.
- We encourage the conservation and preservation of the indigenous communities in the city of Puerto Iguazú and include them in our business operations.
- We provide and encourage codes of conduct to those who visit indigenous communities and natural and cultural heritage sites.
- Customer satisfaction is paramount and we aim to exceed their expectations while promoting continuous improvement in our sustainable practices.