Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is located on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula at Playa Maroma, one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Mexico, and recognized as one of the best in the world by the Travel Channel. We boast Five Diamond recognition by AAA. About 75% of our suites overlook the Caribbean Sea, and there are twelve small pools in front of our luxurious suites on the ground floor. Our spectacular Spa by Pevonia is a sanctuary that will indulge all of your senses in an atmosphere of peace and relaxation.
412 spacious suites, finely decorated with a king-size, four-poster bed or two double beds, all with a balcony or terrace. Some rooms in the Preferred Club category offer a bathtub on the balcony, bathrooms with Italian marble and indoor Jacuzzi, mini bar replenished daily, and 24-hour room and concierge service.
All suites also have his and hers closets, sofa, ceiling fan, safe, steam iron, vanity mirror, hair dryer, Secrets Box for room service, 32” flat screen cable TV, DVD player, mini-bar refreshed daily, Nespresso machine and tea kettle, iPod alarm clock, direct dial telephone, and free unlimited Wi-Fi. Additional Preferred Club amenities include a private lounge area, concierge service, daily Continental breakfast in the lounge, hot and cold sandwiches every afternoon, delicious desserts and fine wines and liquors offered in the lounge, a Pillow menu, complimentary newspaper, free access to computers in the lounge, mini-bar service, and superior bath amenities.
Making a Difference:
|Number of Employees:||
|Percentage of local employees:||
At Secrets Maroma, sustainability is the model that guides all of our activities and services. We ensure the conservation and protection of our natural resources and historical-cultural heritage, and we contribute to the economic and social development of our community in a participatory manner. Some of our efforts include:
- Beach and mangrove cleanups every two weeks with the participation of hotel employees and guests.
- We purchase artisanal honey from the local market to support the Maya de Coba community.
- We encourage donations for Save the Children and we visit and donate to an organization that supports local families.
- We collaborate with ECOL SUR to dispose of all hazardous waste generated at the hotel in a responsible way, such as oil, batteries, paint, and fuel.
- We have programs for reusing towels and sheets.
- Our staff is trained on the implementation of green practices at least once a year.
- At least 75% of interior lights are energy-saving. These include compact fluorescent lamps (CFL), LED lamps and T5/T8 fluorescent tubes.
- We partner with Fundación Aitana and with the Children of the Salvation Army.
- We recycle and reuse paper and cardboard.