If you want to enjoy the warmest sun, the waves, the reefs and the natural wells on the Caribbean coast, Riviera Maya is where you want to be. Here, you will find world-class restaurants, a nightlife that keeps you dancing till the morning, exclusive spas, shopping centers, and some of the world’s best golf courses.
The Riviera Maya is also one of the best destinations for diving and snorkeling. On its shores lies an extensive coral reef, home to a vast variety of marine species. If you are lucky enough to submerge in the Caribbean waters, you will find yourself surrounded by tropical fish, stingrays, and even the fascinating whale sharks. And if you are really into aquatic activities, you will love to practice them in the sea, but also in the natural pools formed in underground rivers along the Riviera Maya. The experience of exploring a cavern and swimming in the crystal-clear water will stay in your memory forever.
Rooms: Your suite serves as your very exclusive vacation home. Enjoy your sunny, spacious living area and bedroom that is just one of 100 suites that are all oceanfront and individually decorated with an eclectic collection of hand selected art and sculptures, artifacts and fabrics from the far reaches of the world. From your private terrace you will gaze out at the brilliant blue Caribbean.
Making a Difference:
|Number of employees||280|
|Percentage of local employees||99|
At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, we are dedicated to socially responsible and environmentally friendly practices. And we are deeply committed to protecting and preserving the spectacular environmental beauty and delicate eco-system that surrounds our resort.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya has achieved significant and measurable sustainability milestones and has received the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ mark. The requirements for certification are aligned with the Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria. This certification assures the commitment of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya to reduce the impact of its activities on the planet and local communities.
OUR GREEN INITIATIVES
Our award-winning hotel services are matched by our uncompromising green initiatives including:
- Waste recycling program for glass paper, cardboard, PET, aluminum, etc.
- Toner and battery recycling program
- Reduction in detergent consumption due to our laundry equipment replacement
- Compost elaboration program
- Pesticide free greenhouse garden for organic plants and local reforestation
- Lowering our electric consumption at peak hours with the new emergency plant
- Reducing our diesel consumption by more than 50%
- Ecological tour with flora and fauna preservation
- Local flora and fauna protection as well as awareness program for guests and staff
- Annual observance of Planet Hour and Earth Day
- Supporting the Mayan community with the purchase of handmade beach bags
- Beach cleanup campaigns every 15 days
- Coral reef and sea turtle protection programs