Here's a sustainable recipe for Cranberry Mango Chutney featuring Rainforest Alliance Certified™ mangos! You can enjoy a hearty family meal and give thanks to farm families all over the world who are protecting the environment while growing the crops that feed us all.
- 12 ounce bag fresh cranberries
- Zest and juice of two large oranges
- 1 Rainforest Alliance Certified™ mango, diced
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot and bring to a rapid boil over medium flame.
- Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer, stirring every few minutes, for 20 minutes, or until the desired thickness and sweetness is reached. Add hot water to the mixture as necessary.
This recipe was prepared by Annie Berger, a chef and friend of the Rainforest Alliance.