Enjoy this sweet and sustainable recipe from WholeLiving.com. Be sure to use bananas and pineapple stamped with the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal of approval—your assurance that goods were grown in a way that protects the environment and supports farming communities across the globe.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (preferably homemade)
- 1 cup packed chopped kale
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup diced Rainforest Alliance Certified pineapple
- 1 <Rainforest Alliance Certified banana
- Puree ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Makes two servings.
This recipe was reprinted with permission from Wholeliving.com: http://www.wholeliving.com/185519/kale-pineapple-and-almond-milk-smoothie.