Rainforest Alliance Week: Understanding the Connection between Farmers and the Global Marketplace
September 21, 2011
- Time: 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM (EST)
- Presenters: Sabrina Vigilante, Rainforest Alliance director of markets and sustainable value chains, and Noah Jackson, Rainforest Alliance independent trainer and auditor and award-winning freelance photographer.
- What: A webinar for sustainability leaders, green business owners and curious consumers during Rainforest Alliance Week, a campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the certified seal.
- Purpose: To increase understanding of our on the ground work with farmers.
- Process: During this webinar, we will answer some of the most commonly asked questions about our work with farmers, how we help them to meet certification standards and how we help farmers to connect to the global marketplace. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during a 10 minute Q & A session at the end of the webinar.
- Register: Don’t miss out! Register for this webinar at the link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/240220552