We invite your company to join our Forest Allies community of practice to have a greater impact on forests within—and beyond—your supply chain. Together with local forest communities, we will work together to protect, restore, and enable responsible management of tropical forests. Listed here are the benefits and responsibilities included in your Forest Allies membership.
Forest Allies members will enjoy the following benefits:
- Gap analysis of company policies against the Accountability Framework;
- Participation in bi-annual meetings alongside forest community representatives and other leading brands;
- A strategic partnership with the Rainforest Alliance, including:
- Access to Rainforest Alliance technical expertise;
- Support from a dedicated account manager;
- Communications and marketing support, including storytelling and thought leadership;
- And access to results-based claims (equal to investment) on our five key outcome areas (increased biodiversity, protected and restored forests, climate mitigation and adaptation, stronger livelihoods for foresters and their families, and empowered forest communities).
As a member, you can operate knowing your company’s policies and strategies are in alignment with the Accountability Framework. Most importantly, your investment in forests will result in a better future for people and nature.
Corporate members of Forest Allies will make the following commitments:
- Commit to the Forest Allies CoP Charter;
- To carry out all operations and activities consistent with the UN Declaration on Human Rights and the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples;
- Pay annual membership fee (contact us for details);
- Publicly report annual progress on your own sustainability commitments;
- Attend and actively participate in Forest Allies meetings;
- Contribute to the shared initiatives and activities of the Forest Allies (to be developed as a group);
- And share learnings and experiences gained from our Forest Allies community within your sector and supply chain.