Administration Associate -- Finance & Administration
The Administration Associate will provide executive support to the Vice President, Finance & Administration/CFO and oversee the administration of the Rainforest Alliance NYC headquarters.
- Administer calendar, organize meetings and travel arrangements, and process expenses for the VP, Finance & Administration/CFO;
- Coordinate Finance and Audit & Risk Committee meetings including agenda preparation, RSVPs, logistics, organize and/or prepare materials, attend meetings and take minutes;
- Coordinate country team meetings including agenda preparation, invitations and RSVPs, organize and/or prepare materials, attend meetings and take minutes;
- Coordinate meeting follow-up, compile meeting minutes, coordinate with VP, Finance & Administration/CFO and team on next steps and action items;
- Coordinate contract approval and signatory process; and
- Work on special projects and other duties as assigned.
New York Office Administration
- Oversee NY office administration including office space, reception, security, furnishings, fixtures, equipment, supplies, and utility and vendor contracts;
- Coordination of administration best practices worldwide;
- Supervision of administration team; and
- In coordination with Director of Finance administer office budget.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 5-7 years of professional experience in administration;
- Staff management experience including performance evaluations and employee management is required;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and Internet) and comfort working with database programs;
- Demonstrated excellent writing and verbal communications skills;
- Professional and friendly demeanor and strong customer service skills;
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and work under tight deadlines. Dependability, diplomacy, strong organizational skills and a sense of humor are necessary;
- Verbal and written language proficiency in Spanish a plus; and
- Ability to work in a multicultural, diverse and highly performance-driven environment.
Commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package provided.
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to Human Resources, Rainforest Alliance, 233 Broadway, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10279; Fax:212-677-2187; Email: Personnel@ra.org. If emailing, use the following format in the subject line: firstname and lastname, job title of position you are applying for.
The Rainforest Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.