RA-Cert Intern, Marketing
The Rainforest Alliance is a not-for-profit organization that works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior.
The Rainforest Alliance RA-Cert staff certifies and verifies farms, forests, tourism operations and carbon projects to the most credible environmental and sustainability standards.
The intern will be trained in marketing initiatives focused on assisting staff with the development of an integrated Communications and Marketing strategy for Rainforest Alliance Certification. Projects may include analyzing surveys and data, researching current initiatives and new social media and marketing strategies. Qualified and motivated candidates will have the opportunity to participate in the development of a global marketing strategy for a division of a global environmental organization.
- Ideal for undergraduate or graduate students in good academic standing;
- A background in marketing or communications is desired;
- Self-starter, resourceful and detail-oriented individual with great communications skills;
- Sound research skills; and
- Adeptness with the Internet and Microsoft office.
The internship is unpaid, however the intern may be eligible to earn academic credit for his or her work with the Rainforest Alliance.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Rainforest Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.