Rainforest Alliance Curricula Terms and Conditions
All Rainforest Alliance Curricula, including, without limitation all lessons, stories, species profiles, presentations, games, the trademarks, service marks, designs, texts, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, methods, inventions, sound files, other files contained therein, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Curricula”) are the proprietary property of Rainforest Alliance or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You are granted permission to access and use the Curricula and to display, copy, print and download the Curricula for educational, personal, non-commercial use only, in accordance with these terms, provided you do not modify the Curricula and that you retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
In addition, you agree that such permission does not include:
- any commercial use or any resale or redistribution of the Curricula;
- the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions;
- the distribution, public performance or public display for non-educational purposes of the Curricula,
- making any derivative uses of the Curricula, or any portion thereof;
- use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Curriculum or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted herein; or
- any use of the Curricula other than for its intended purpose.
The permission granted herein is revocable at any time, with or without cause. Except for educational purposes, none of the Curricula may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted or otherwise used in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Rainforest Alliance or the copyright owner. The permission given to you terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms and conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without the Rainforest Alliance’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on the Curricula on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on the Curricula may violate applicable law (including copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes).