The Rainforest Alliance Certified green frog seal is awarded to farms, forests, and tourism businesses that meet rigorous environmental and social standards.
Visit our Find Certified Products directory to find food and forest-based products bearing the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal. Our Green Your Vacation section will help you find certified hotels and tour operators in Latin America and the Caribbean.
In order to be listed on the Rainforest Alliance website, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- The business offers consumer-facing products that bear the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal and that are available for direct purchase.
- The business is in compliance with our Use of Seal Guidelines.
- The Rainforest Alliance Certified seal is featured directly on the product or its packaging. In cases where the product does not have packaging, featuring the seal on price tags, hang tags, or point-of-sale materials may be acceptable.
- If the product is sold online only and does not have packaging where the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal can be displayed, then the seal must appear on the webpage where the product is featured, next to the product’s description.
- Hotels or tour operators that hold a valid certification from the Rainforest Alliance are eligible. All tourism businesses are audited every year.
If you are a business that sources products from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms or forests and wish to be listed on the Rainforest Alliance website, please contact us and provide information about the seal-bearing products that you offer.
If you are a tourism business and would like to learn more about becoming Rainforest Alliance Certified, please visit https://preferredbynature.org/certification/sustainable-tourism/sustainable-tourism-certification.