Make terrifyingly tasty treats this Halloween with Rainforest Alliance Certified™ bananas!
- 4 Rainforest Alliance Certified bananas, cut in half width-wise
- 4 1/2 ounces of white chocolate
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Hard candies for eyes and mouths
- Push a popsicle stick into each banana half through cut end.
- Cover each banana popsicle with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave and stir until smooth.
- Spread melted white chocolate on banana with a butter knife.
- Place popsicles on wax paper covered dish.
- Press on candies for eyes and mouths.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
Recipe source: Family Fun