Show your support for climate action by downloading and printing one of our climate action cartoons and posters.
- Choose your sign! From the climate action signs page, click the thumbnail to go to its download page.
- Click the pink “Download PDF” button to save the file.
- To print your sign at home or work, open the PDF, choose “Poster” in the print options, and make sure the scale is set to 100%. It will print on multiple pages to tile together. Trim the white borders off and tape the pages together.
- To have your sign printed professionally, bring the file to a FedEx Office, Staples, or other local print shop, and have it printed on poster paper at full size.
- Give your sign a sturdy backing. Use tape, glue, or spray-mount to attach the printed sign to a sheet of foamboard or cardboard (bonus points for reusing materials—large shipping boxes are a great source for sturdy cardboard).
- How about a handle? Tape a cardboard tube to the back to make it easier to carry your sign.
- Take your sign (and your voice) to the streets!