Andaz Mayakoba Resort is located just a few kilometers north of the center of Playa del Carmen, in the heart of Mexico’s Riviera Maya. A new addition to idyllic Mayakoba, Andaz Mayakoba introduces guests to a hidden paradise – a place where style meets nature in an innovative hospitality experience. The resort’s breathtaking design reflects the Mayan culture and features 214 guestrooms, including 41 luxury suites. The hotel is one of the four hotels of the Mayakoba complex, recognized for its high standards for quality tourism and sustainability. The site has beautiful natural landscapes that include an artificially created lagoon system, mangroves, tropical vegetation, gardens, beach, and a golf course that is the only venue outside of the United States for a PGA tour date.
Stimulating upscale experiences for guests include immersing in a lushly preserved mangrove environment, sunbathing in one of the two outdoor pools, relaxing in the Naum Wellness & Spa center, or unwinding on the pristine white sand Caribbean beach.
Four unique restaurants and bars with views of the pool, lagoon or ocean offer the distinguished culinary experiences for which Andaz® hotels are known. The resort also offers an exclusive curator program with unique weekly experiences for guests, ranging from water activities on the beach and mangrove, to different tastings, wine pairings and scheduled classes, allowing guests to make the most out of their stay.
Andaz Mayakoba Resort brings to life locally-inspired and indigenous experiences combined with authentic Mexican hospitality.
Some of the main features of the resort are:
- Soulful Service: Our 380 local experts are here to ensure your stay is perfectly curated.
- Luxe Landscapes: Enjoy the super soft white sand of Mayakoba Beach, cruise through the lagoon or meander the mangroves while surrounded by the sights and sounds of Mexican nature.
- Authentic Art: Experience modern Mexico through vibrant décor that celebrates the colorful artists and heritage of the Mayan culture.
- Creative Culinary: Transcend traditional tacos and tequila at our signature restaurant Casa Amate which features exceptional Latin American dining and our popular Sunday brunch.
- Secluded and Safe yet Social: Meet other guests at one of our many activities, lounge by the pool, stroll the shore or safely explore the enclosed Mayakoba community in one of our complimentary beach cruisers.