Located only 20 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport, Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is a world for you to discover, from the natural luxury to unexpected flavors. The luxurious hotel is surrounded by magnificent views of every sunrise and sunset in the Caribbean Sea on a completely white sand beach. This hotel offers our Unlimited-Luxury® concept for the most selective traveler.Our freeform pool makes its way through the perfectly tended gardens and lush vegetation, providing guests the opportunity to relax and enjoy breathtaking surroundings.
We have 465 spacious rooms, 53 m2 each, decorated in a modern Caribbean style and offering the best services, incomparable views of the gardens, pool, or white sand beach. Guests can enjoy all the Unlimited-Luxury ® privileges; each room has one king-size or two double beds with comfortable bedding, mini bar (replenished daily), a terrace or balcony with outdoor hydro bath, flat-screen TV, and more.
The room categories are:
- Tropical View Junior Suite – features views of the lush tropical gardens.
- Pool View Junior Suite – with a view of the pool area.
- Garden Terrace Junior Suite – stunning views of the lush tropical gardens.
- Swim Up Junior Suite – features impressive views of the pool and has direct access to the main pool from its terrace.
- Partial Ocean View Junior Suite – picturesque views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
Making a Difference:
|Number of Employees:||
|Percentage of local employees:||
- We donate linens, school supplies, clothing, food, and other items to various organizations, and help funnel other donations from guests to the community of Cajuil, Infancia Sin Fronteras, the nursing home, and the Cortesito and Cabeza de Toro Navy.
- We promote a code of conduct that advises tourists to go sightseeing in the area, support the community, and avoid damaging natural and cultural resources and attractions.
- We are adhere to the “ECPAT Code” and our hotel is managed under a code of conduct to prevent the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- We conduct guest and employee satisfaction surveys to identify areas of opportunity.
- We have quality standards for services and hygiene in order to ensure guest satisfaction and the safety of the foods they eat.
- We have bins for sorting wastes in all our areas for both customers and employees, and we dispose of wastes properly.
- We have a classification system and appropriate disposal procedure for hazardous toxic wastes.
- We have devices and equipment for efficient energy use and reduced water consumption.
- We carry out clean-up operations inside and outside the hotel.
- We have an extensive education program for sustainability. We take advantage of important dates and carry out activities with customers, employees, and the community. These activities are announced by the entertainment staff to the guests and on social media. We also have workshops on current environmental and social issues.
- We give talks on climate change that include resource stewardship aspects for meeting our future needs and to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions.