With more than 700 meters of picturesque, white sand beach dotted with palm trees, Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana offers all the privileges of the UnlimitedLuxury® concept. Our guests can choose from international gourmet options for dinner, in different styles and environments, with no reservations required. All the bars and lounges serve a variety of premium brand drinks. We also offer sports, including tennis and volleyball under the tropical sun or guests can simply relax in the shade of a palm tree, wrapped in absolute tranquility.
Children 3 to 12 years old can have fun with the many activities supervised by the Explorer’s Club for kids. We hold weekly camps, sand castle contests, and much more.
Your indulgence continues in the Spa, with a host of transcendent treatments to rejuvenate body and mind and refresh the spirit.
Rooms: We have 540 spacious rooms and suites that include magnificent comforts/amenities, modern Caribbean-style décor, each with one king-size or two double beds and plush bedding. There is 24-hour room service:
- Deluxe Garden View – this room is elegantly decorated in a modern Caribbean style, located in the quietest area of the property, just steps from the beach. From the balcony or private terrace, you have stunning views of the lush tropical gardens surrounding the resort or pool.
- Deluxe Tropical View – like the room above, with views of the lush tropical gardens surrounding the complex.
- Deluxe Pool View – this room overlooks the pool and the lush tropical gardens surrounding the complex. All luxury amenities.
- Deluxe Partial Ocean View – from the privacy of the balcony, this room boasts stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and its turquoise waters stretching to the horizon. All luxury amenities are available.
- Deluxe Family Room – these consist of two connected luxury rooms on an as-available basis. They feature a tropical garden views.
Making a Difference:
|Number of employees||714|
|Percentage of local employees||97|
- We donate linens, school supplies, clothing, food, and other items to various organizations, and help funnel other donations from guests to the community of Cajuil, Infancia Sin Fronteras, the nursing home, and the Cortesito and Cabeza de Toro Navy.
- We promote a code of conduct that advises tourists to go sightseeing in the area, support the community, and avoid damaging natural and cultural resources and attractions.
- We are adhere to the “ECPAT Code” and our hotel is managed under a code of conduct to prevent the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- We conduct guest and employee satisfaction surveys to identify areas of opportunity.
- We have quality standards for services and hygiene in order to ensure guest satisfaction and the safety of the foods they eat.
- We have bins for sorting wastes in all our areas for both customers and employees, and we dispose of wastes properly.
- We have a classification system and appropriate disposal procedure for hazardous toxic wastes.
- We have devices and equipment for efficient energy use and reduced water consumption.
- We carry out clean-up operations inside and outside the hotel.
- We have an extensive education program for sustainability. We take advantage of important dates and carry out activities with customers, employees, and the community. These activities are announced by the entertainment staff to the guests and on social media. We also have workshops on current environmental and social issues.
- We give talks on climate change that include resource stewardship aspects for meeting our future needs and to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions.