Express your gratitude to the world's sustainable farmers by making Spiced Hot Dark Chocolate featuring Rainforest Alliance Certified™ chocolate! Stave off the winter chill with a hot beverage and give thanks to farm families all over the world who are protecting the environment while growing the crops that feed us all.
- 1 quart milk (soy or almond optional)
- 6 ounces Rainforest Alliance Certified dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt
- Combine the ingredients in a small saucepan. Whisk over medium-low heat for five minutes or until the chocolate has melted completely and the mixture is steaming hot. Serve.